|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||Weite ceramics|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 per month|
|Features:||Non-conductive Non-magnetic||Name:||Insulation Ceramic Positioning Pin|
95 Porcelain Insulating Ceramics,
Electronic high alumina ceramic,
95% al203 ceramic
99 Porcelain Insulated Ceramic Electronic Accessories
Positioning pins are most widely used in molds. Including stamping molds, injection molds and so on. Their precision is particularly high, and if it is only fixed by bolts, it will definitely not work, so only positioning pins are used to achieve positioning
The ceramic positioning pin has extremely strong corrosion resistance, and can also be used in strong acid, strong alkali and sea water. At 1100 ℃, the strength and hardness are almost unchanged. Can also be used in non-magnetic and magnetic fields. Electrical insulation. The density is 3.25---3.28g/cm3, light weight, about 60% lighter than the steel ball, which greatly reduces the centrifugal force on the channel when the bearing rotates at high speed and reduces wear. High rigidity, high strength, its hardness is twice as high as bearing steel, and the elastic modulus is about 1/3 higher. The coefficient of linear expansion is 3.2×10-6/K, which is almost 1/4 of the bearing steel, and can withstand the rapid changes in temperature.
|Alumina AL203||Silicon carbide sic||Silicon nitride sin||Silicon nitride sin|
|Color||Ivory||black||black||Milky white, gray black|
|The main purpose||
|Linear expansion coefficient||40-400℃||×10-5/℃||7.2||3.7||2.8||10.5||10.8|
|Thermal shock resistance (in water)||℃||250||……||＞800||300||350|
|Electrical performance||Dielectric strength||V/m||15*105||……||13*105||11*105||……|
1. The ceramic positioning pin is similar to the ordinary welding positioning pin, but it is made of super-hard silicon nitride ceramic material. The special physical and chemical properties of ceramic materials determine certain special properties of silicon nitride positioning pins. For example, high wear resistance, high hardness, non-conductive, non-magnetic, non-stick welding slag and other excellent properties.
2. Below I will briefly introduce the performance of ceramic materials:
High hardness: the hardness of zirconia is second only to diamond
High wear resistance: High hardness and good red hardness determine that the zirconia positioning pin has excellent wear resistance
High cost performance: the service life of zirconia positioning pins is several times that of ordinary positioning pins
For more information about ceramic positioning pins, please follow us!
With the development of science and technology and the improvement of manufacturing technology, new varieties continue to appear, and they will be used more and more in the fields of modern industry and modern science.
Packed in carton
1. Are you a businessman or a manufacturer?
We are a company, we have our own factory
2. How long is your delivery time?
3. Can the product be customized?
Can be customized
4. What is the product packaging?
Carton or according to customer requirements
Contact Person: wei.teci