|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||Weite ceramics|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000piece|
|Supply Ability:||100000 per month|
|Features:||Stable Chemical Properties||Name:||Honeycomb Ceramic|
|Number Of Holes:||Can Be Processed According To User Requirements||Advantage:||Reduce Exhaust Heat Loss|
Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator Industrial Ceramic Filter Plate Filter
The ceramic filter product is made by a special process and has a foam-like porous structure. It has many advantages such as stable chemical performance, high strength, high temperature resistance, good thermal shock resistance, and large specific surface area. It is widely used in Metallurgy, casting, environmental protection and other fields. It can effectively remove large inclusions in the liquid metal, adsorb small impurities, greatly reduce defects such as trachoma, slag holes, pores, and inclusions, and improve mechanical properties.
1. Reduce exhaust heat loss, maximize fuel utilization and reduce unit energy consumption;
2. Raise the theoretical combustion temperature, improve the combustion conditions, meet the high temperature requirements of thermal equipment, expand the application range of low calorific value fuels, especially the application range of blast furnace gas, and increase the utilization rate of fuel calorific value;
3. Improve furnace heat exchange conditions, increase equipment output and product quality, and reduce equipment investment;
4. Reduce the exhaust emissions and harmful gas emissions per unit product of thermal engineering equipment, reduce atmospheric pollution, and improve the environment.
|Alumina AL203||Silicon carbide sic||Silicon nitride sin||Silicon nitride sin|
|Color||Ivory||black||black||Milky white, gray black|
|The main purpose||
|Linear expansion coefficient||40-400℃||×10-5/℃||7.2||3.7||2.8||10.5||10.8|
|Thermal shock resistance (in water)||℃||250||……||＞800||300||350|
|Electrical performance||Dielectric strength||V/m||15*105||……||13*105||11*105||……|
1. The new ceramic material has a natural chemical adsorption (affinity) ability to oxides, and adsorbs impurities (including particles smaller than the pore size) in the molten metal on the inner wall of the hole, which improves the filtering effect.
2. The advanced extrusion production process makes the ceramic filter with a unique square and triangular design, which increases the contact area with the ceramic and improves the ability of the filter to adsorb and capture small impurities, which is more efficient than the non-extruded filter The effect is good and the liquid metal flows smoothly.
3. Improve the pouring speed and continuity; reduce the casting scrap rate; improve the casting mechanical properties and extend the service life.
Widely used in steel, machinery, building materials, petrochemical, non-ferrous metal smelting and other industries.
The honeycomb ceramic material used for automobile exhaust gas treatment is often porous cordierite. Its geometry of 400 pores per square inch and the porous structure of 2-3mm in the material produce a high specific surface area of 0.2-0.3m2/g. The synchronous electron radiation measurement method can accurately determine the atomic arrangement of the precious metal platinum element on the surface of the honeycomb ceramic carrier, which shows that platinum atoms form so-called sponge-like crystals on the surface of the cordierite ceramic carrier, making the gas in the catalytic converter contact The area is above 2000m2 on average, at the same time, the gas molecules in the catalyst converter have a high enough probability to collide with noble metal atoms to produce an effective catalyst conversion reaction.
The honeycomb ceramics are composed of countless equal holes of various shapes. The large number of holes has reached 120-140 per square centimeter, the density is 0.3-0.6 grams per cubic centimeter, and the water absorption rate is as high as more than 20%.Due to the characteristics of porous thin walls, the geometric surface area of the carrier is greatly increased and the thermal shock resistance is improved. The meshed pores of the products produced are mainly triangular and square, and the triangular triangle has much better bearing capacity and more holes. This is especially important as a catalytic carrier. As the number of holes per unit area increases and the thickness of the carrier wall decreases, the thermal shock resistance of the ceramic carrier increases, as does the temperature of thermal shock failure. Therefore, the honeycomb ceramic must reduce the expansion coefficient and increase the number of holes per unit area. The coefficient of thermal expansion is the main performance index. The current foreign level is α25-800℃≤1.0×10-6℃-1, which has a certain gap with the domestic comparison, but this gap is getting smaller and smaller. The raw materials for the production of honeycomb ceramics are mainly kaolin, talc, aluminum powder, clay, etc., especially the application of diatomaceous earth, zeolite, expansive soil and refractory materials.
Packed in carton
1. Are you a businessman or a manufacturer?
We are a company, we have our own factory
2. How long is your delivery time?
3. Can the product be customized?
Can be customized
4. What is the product packaging?
Carton or according to customer requirements
Contact Person: wei.teci